map of eastern europe and asia

images maps of eastern europe and map of eastern europe and asia. eastern Europe
  • eastern Europe



  • Tantra
    07-26 01:52 PM
    http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/

    If we sort by 'USCIS Notice Date' (click it to sort descending), then we see this case right on top (guess second)...

    This also gives a quick idea about the latest Notice Date trend. Sadly, not much activity from July 20th onwards (total 7 notices reported).





    wallpaper eastern Europe map of eastern europe and asia. Click the coverage map to
  • Click the coverage map to



  • ajay
    06-06 10:44 AM
    Which service center your case is in ?
    It is in NSC.





    map of eastern europe and asia. Europe+and+asia+border+map
  • Europe+and+asia+border+map



  • s416504
    08-29 03:56 PM
    Bump^^^1

    No Receipting Update as on 29th Aug 89 76.72%
    Receipted on/before 29th Aug From NSC (LIN) 17 14.66%
    Receipted after 29th Aug From NSC (LIN) 1 0.86%
    Receipted on/before 29th Aug From TX (SRC) 6 5.17%
    Receipted after 29th Aug From Texas (SRC) 1 0.86%
    Receipted on/before 29th Aug From VT/CA 2 1.72%
    Receipted on/before 29th Aug From VT/CA 0 0%

    Voters: 116. You have already voted on this poll





    2011 Click the coverage map to map of eastern europe and asia. Eastern Europe Southeast Asia
  • Eastern Europe Southeast Asia



  • fl_gc
    07-15 11:46 AM
    My EB-2 I-140 is pending at NSC. I-140 receipt date is 03-21-2007. Processing dates shown for NSC for I-140 is 07-18-2007. My PD is not current but wanted to know that if anybody is in similar situation?



    more...


    map of eastern europe and asia. map of eastern europe and
  • map of eastern europe and



  • arnet
    08-14 08:32 PM
    1. H4 visa holder can study in US but cant work like F1 visa holder
    2. F1 visa holder can study and work (only for limited hours) in US but cant apply for I-485 as dependent i.e. Green Card as F1 visa is not a dual-intent visa.
    3. After filing I-485 as dependent, if anyone converts from H4 to F1 visa they will lose I-485 i.e. will get rejected.
    4. If H4 visa holder uses EAD then they are no longer in H4 visa (unless they re-enter US using H4 in port of entry). So EAD allows dependents to study and work if they use it. But staying in H4 visa is safer till you get GC compared to using EAD.

    Also the tuition fees waiver conditions changes based on each program (course) you are applying and also depends on each state/universities where you enroll.

    good luck....





    map of eastern europe and asia. ASIA map of eastern europe and
  • ASIA map of eastern europe and



  • xbohdpukc
    09-21 02:18 PM
    I think we need the limit to go or at least double. I think the best way to make the congress and also the american voters happy is to NOT increase the visa numbers or bring in SKILL bill but to increase the existing 7% limit. This way they will be happy as the same number of ppl are getting PR and we will be happy as the priority dates will move forward.

    without rising the current cap, increasing existing 7% limit will only lead to a worse retrogression in the ROW category.



    more...


    map of eastern europe and asia. Old Sepia Map of Eastern
  • Old Sepia Map of Eastern



  • gparr
    March 3rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
    I don't think the spiral staircase shot ever gets old. Each one has its own characteristics and the varied tones and depths always make for interesting B&W shots. I'm sure it's a rare day that an office stairwell makes a good color shot. ;) I vote that you work the shot from every angle and show us what you came up with.
    Gary





    2010 Europe+and+asia+border+map map of eastern europe and asia. maps of eastern europe and
  • maps of eastern europe and



  • msadiqali
    06-19 06:27 PM
    The Western Media's double standards are well known..When facing a cold war with Russia, the US and West ignited the passions of muslims and used them against the communists.
    All the islamic movements started from this only and from US support in the background.
    At that time all of them were called as warriors or mujahids or heroes.

    After Russia collapsed, they started calling them Terrorists..Everybody knows that..
    Atlast Obama acknowledged that in Cairo speech.

    Now with regards to Israel, why should the Palestinians pay for the Holocaust is what Ahmedinijad is asking..The Palestinians did not do Holocaust..It was Europe which involved in Holocaust..Not just Nazi Germany, anti Jews sentiment was prevalennt in all of Europe,.,

    Why did Israel throw out Palestinians out of their land..that is the question from Iran..

    If Israel can have 200 nuclear weapons, why cant Iran have one?



    more...


    map of eastern europe and asia. This is the same map as EU139A
  • This is the same map as EU139A



  • swamy
    12-18 10:47 PM
    Hi All,

    Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).

    Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    - Amit


    My visa:
    - I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.

    - With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?

    My Wife's visa:
    - she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
    Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?

    I would say just have all the receipt notices handy. They are not required and they didn't ask me for it when I got my visa restamped but you could carry a copy on the day of interview just to play it safe.





    hair Eastern Europe Southeast Asia map of eastern europe and asia. Map.
  • Map.



  • tpcool
    05-31 06:50 PM
    vxb2004, thanks for the response and the wishes.

    Ok, I got your point that since my I-140 is not approved yet, it is not safer to move at this point, but what would be your opinion, if my I-140 is approved. If it is Ok to move, once my I-140 is approved, then I can probably start preparing my ground work for this transition and hopefully the I-140 comes through in the coming 3 to 6 months.

    One another question along the same lines - I haven't used my EAD yet and still on H1. Does the AC21 portability rules apply even in with the EAD? what is the use of the EAD then. EAD is supposed to be generic right?



    more...


    map of eastern europe and asia. East Asia, Eastern Europe
  • East Asia, Eastern Europe



  • nousername
    03-18 03:55 PM
    I am just wondering how in the world members here get to know where their cases were transferred after receiving a soft LUD?

    My case starts with WAC and I don't remember where my lawyer originally filed my case but since then it has been transferred twice.. God only knows where..





    hot map of eastern europe and map of eastern europe and asia. to Europe and Central Asia
  • to Europe and Central Asia



  • desi485
    10-11 01:26 PM
    If spouse uses EAD for employment, what I heard is that the H4 status is no more valid.

    In this case for any reason, if the 485 is cancelled, spouse will be out of status.

    Primary can transfer h1b (if possible) & still be legal, but spouse is illegal to stay any more. There is no legal provision that once on EAD, spouse can switch back to H4. Is this true? I am worried and don't know whats really true.

    Gurus Please guide.:confused:



    more...


    house CIA World Factbook Eastern map of eastern europe and asia. Of 1914,map Of Europe And Asia
  • Of 1914,map Of Europe And Asia



  • eadguru
    10-31 08:19 AM
    Query on Advance Parol. Send Clear Copies of Passports and I 94 Cards.
    Question? Does I need to send all I 94 Cards of each H1B and all copies of passports with all pages.

    I appreciate your suggestions..
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07
    (TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/17/07.

    I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
    EAD card ordered on 10/24 from VSC. Received 11/01
    AP - RFE for clear copies of PP 10/31
    No Finger Prints





    tattoo ASIA map of eastern europe and map of eastern europe and asia. Regional map - Eastern Europe
  • Regional map - Eastern Europe



  • Humhongekamyab
    05-14 03:56 PM
    Hi,
    My Employer has going to file for I-140 under EB2 catogery. I got Labor approved, but I just got call from my Lawer, he was saying that my Education is not being equivalent as US Graduation. He was saying that for GC we can't use work experiance to make this equivalent.

    Please advice, what to do?

    Here are the details about my education.

    Education:
    Matriculation : 10 years education
    Intermediate : 3 years Diploma (Associate Engineer)
    Graduation : 3 years Degree (Comp. Science.)

    Experiance:
    Aprox. 8 years

    Thanks in advace.

    :)
    Shujaat

    Shujaat, you might be better off in being safe than sorry. I've read in the forums that US CIS is strictly interpreting EB-2 regulation so you might be better of in going with EB-3. For EB-2 they prefer single four year degree. Your lawyer would know the best.



    more...


    pictures Old Sepia Map of Eastern map of eastern europe and asia. Eastern Europe Map Quiz click
  • Eastern Europe Map Quiz click



  • software7
    05-27 11:54 AM
    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    Following are the possibilities.

    1. Office might request for any documents required to process.
    2. INterview may be scheduled.
    Or can get request for another set of finger prints if 1st set is expired. ( Usually finger prints are valid for 15 months)
    or may be some other process. I am not sure.





    dresses to Europe and Central Asia map of eastern europe and asia. Eastern Europe Map Of Europe,
  • Eastern Europe Map Of Europe,



  • michael_trs
    11-18 05:08 PM
    I have H1 visa and my company started processing my GG. They published some ads, and in August applied for the LC. It turned out that they used EB3. They said that LC would be ready by February next year. Then it will take 4 years minimum for other steps. I was very surprised that I was EB3 but not EB2.

    I have couple of questions:

    1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?

    2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.

    3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?

    4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.

    5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?

    Thank you
    Michael



    more...


    makeup This is the same map as EU139A map of eastern europe and asia. CIA World Factbook Eastern
  • CIA World Factbook Eastern



  • dallasdude
    04-08 03:07 PM
    There is nothing wrong with the OP's question. The response from couple of wiseguys is jsut flat out annoying. My only concern with the cruise is to wait for a while until the economy rebounds.





    girlfriend Regional map - Eastern Europe map of eastern europe and asia. blank map of asia and europe.
  • blank map of asia and europe.



  • windingroad
    04-07 06:40 PM
    What if VISA is not given .. can you come back?

    Not if your previous visa stamp on passport has expired.





    hairstyles East Asia, Eastern Europe map of eastern europe and asia. Clickable Map of Eastern
  • Clickable Map of Eastern



  • morpis
    06-25 12:34 PM
    Hello all,

    I am not able to get my passport renewed. Indian consulate in Houston said that it will take atleast 4 weeks to get a passport.

    Pl help. Can I go ahead and apply for my 485?

    Also, would you know anything about copies of affidavits?

    Pl reply. I am in serious bind.

    Thanks.





    reddy2cool
    10-20 02:19 PM
    4 th grader is born in the country where as all the highly educated people are not ..


    So wht do you mean? Should we consider it as his achievement? why cant we have better educated people decide it?





    lvinaykumar
    08-05 05:05 PM
    i would say apply for the Eb2. I am on Eb3 right now and i will plan to apply for eb2 after Dec 2008.



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews